Saturday, May 30, 2009

2 weeks to go RUSH

Last weekend I went back to Primrose to try to finish all the big projects. We got all of the programs printed Sunday night and Monday, we had a party. My Aunt Theresa and Regina came to help me and my parents, along with my Grandma Mary and towards the end my two cousins, Jordan and Justin. We did everything from cutting, folding, and tieing ribbons on the programs, to working on those awesome blue table runners. I'm very excited about the table runners...I think they will look awesome. Some people looked thrilled as you can see but others....not so much. :) After a long day Monday, we pretty much got everything done, so I could breathe a little better this week. I'm so grateful for everybody's help!

Eric and I are spending our last weekend as a engaged couple....where of all places?? Kansas State Track in Wichita. I hear the pool calling...I wish these people would run faster :) Actually we have had some pretty memorable moments here, all from the elevator breaking down, to tornadoes, to this weekend in 90 degree weather. I think we went through our whole bottle of spf 50 sunscreen. ha!

1 comment:

Cassie and Lou said...

Congratulations you guys. I've seen some of Kerry's and my mom's pictures. It looks like you had a great day and you both looked wonderful. I hope you will always remember this day and look back with great memories. Again, congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon!!!
Cassie (Kerry's sister)